I just love our Wii. We haven't had any type of game thing before so this is quite exciting for us!!! Amazingly, Ster hasn't spent all his waking time on it - which is what I was afraid of. So far we only have 5 games, but only 3 of them really get used right now. And let me tell you - I can't keep from crashing into the sides of all the race tracks. It is a good thing I don't drive like that in real life - I wouldn't be able to drive! But, it is fun and we are loving it - spending a lot of family time bowling or racing and seeing who really stinks that time. It is great!
And, I had a really great night bowling. REALLY great night. 236! 5 strikes in a row. It was great. Too bad my actual bowling score at an alley would be more like 36.
6 years ago

Wiis are so nice for family activities -- esp when the weather is yucky. We spent our first month or so of having the Wii playing bowling every FHE. =) I'm glad you're enjoying yours so much!
ReplyDelete