CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today was quite the day! Tim was fortunate enough to speak at Stake Conference. Ha ha! Two weeks ago, the Stake President came by to our house after conference. He called in between sessions saying he wanted to meet with Tim. I knew right away that he would be speaking in SC - but during Elder Nelson's talk Tim felt that he would be talking on Family History. So - tah-dah! He got to speak. Did you know that they have to turn their talks in early so that the spanish translator can look it over and translate it before hand? (at least in our stake). So, if any of you from our Stake was at SC and wondered why he didn't look up much, it was because he had to read it and stick to it. He did a good job. Of course, I'm a bit biased =)

Now, with Ster I didn't think we'd make it to tim's talk! He was pitching a fit because he wanted to sit up front (like 3 rows back) and I'm NOT a front-row-joe! So, he was cranky and then there were a couple of little kids squealing behind us and he was getting frustrated with that. But, we perservered and made it thru another Stake Conference!!

BTW - my minutes aren't going so well! Two days down but I'm not even 1/3 of the way thru them. Crap! I'm gonna have 4 more days of this. Yuck. I've decided I'm going to close my office door and NOT help out front - I don't care how busy they are or if they need my help. I spend half my time finding information out for people - maybe if they see my door closed they'll leave me alone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Tim. Speaking at Stake Conference is a big deal. I bet you did a great job! Hope the closed door helps with the minutes, Teri! =)

    ReplyDelete