CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oops

I have a terrible confession to make.  Just terrible.

Saturday I had to make a practice cake.  I call it practice because I'm not much of a cook/baker - and I needed to try making a cake to see if it would turn out okay.  If it didn't turn out then I knew I'd have to go and buy one for our Additional Relief Society Meeting.  (I wouldn't take a crappy cake to a nice dinner).

Anyway, I made OATMEAL CAKE and can I tell you that I am in love with that cake?  I think it even tops German Chocolate Cake - and I just love love love German Chocolate Cake!  I made the cake late Saturday night and just tasted it and mmmmmmm it was yummy.  So I tasted a little more before bed.  Sunday was a bit harder since it was Fast Sunday - I did hold off until after Church.  No, I didn't make it until dinner but at least I made it until 3!  Then I ate Oatmeal Cake for my lunch.  And then for dessert.  And a bedtime snack.  Get the picture?  I just polished off that blasted cake this morning! In less than 5 days I ate an entire cake BY MYSELF!  Oh my goodness.

No wonder I'm a chunky monkey (borderline enormous elephant)!

(but it had oatmeal - so it is somewhat healthy, right?)

All I can say is OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment