CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why

can't I ever remember to return my library books on time? why? For some reason I have a mental block on remember what day to head back - and the receipt they give me? Acts as a bookmark for the first book and then ends up in the trash. Great. tomorrow I get to return our books and pay a lovely fine. I'm sure it won't be as big as the last fine - $16. These books are only 4 days overdue.

Crap. More money to the City!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how thankful I am for our library system with NO late fees! Believe me, I'm sure we'd have paid a pretty penny to them by now otherwise. Don't you have a handy-dandy planner into you can schedule the library due dates? Maybe you could schedule an email to yourself. =) Good luck with figuring out a system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, why don't you get a planner? Or just remember! That is usually the best way.

    ReplyDelete