CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another fabulous Sunday!

I love Sundays. A day of rest. A day of spiritual nourishment. Whenever I feel really low and out of it spiritually, I know that Church is a quick pick me up. (A temple visit REALLY picks me up - and I definitely need to make more of those visits. It has been a while. Way too long.). Anyway, today was one of those days when I needed some help. Just being in Sacrament meeting makes me feel so much better. I came home feeling much better than I did when we left. It wasn't necessarily the talks or the lessons, but the time to reflect and think about Christ is so uplifting.

Tonight was even a bit better! We went to my sister's house again for dinner - and an entertaining night of Wii. Last time, I stood and video taped her. This time, you get the rear view of the players because I wanted to sit and enjoy the show. Paula didn't jump up and down like she did the first time - but it was still entertaining! And, while they were playing someone knocked on the door - I thought it would be the neighbors checking up on her again, but it wasn't. (How funny would that be - to have your neighbors worried that something terrible was going on and it is just you screaming?!?)

Okay, so you won't see the video. I'm not a great computer guru or master videographer. So, my file must be too big to download. I've sat here for an hour and it still didn't finish. Maybe another time I'll load it up. It really is hilarious to watch her. *sigh* You'll have to take my word for it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can just imagine it! =) How I miss spending weekends with you guys like I did my sophomore year of college. I'm glad you had such a rejuvenating Sabbath. =)

    ReplyDelete