CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

So Blessed!

We are truly blessed. My little family has been blessed with so much. We both have jobs - good, study jobs with a decent income. We have our health (although right now there is a bit of coughing going on - and a little vomit out of little one, but it is something that will go away soon). We have each other - eternally. We have wonderful families - a bit strange, but isn't everyone? We have a house and two dependable vehicles (they better be considering we are paying an arm and a leg for them!). We live within walking distance of our church and a two minute drive to the nearest Temple (which we need to attend more). We have wonderful friends who are there for us when we need them. We have heat, water, food. We have two adorable poopsies. We are so blessed!

I look on the news and see the devestation of Hiati. How horrific for them! I can't imagine not knowing if my family was okay or if they lost their life in an earthquake (although we are bound to have one right here, aren't we?). I see the pictures and I just want to cry - my heart breaks! I hurt for them. And I am thankful that I belong to a church that sends aid to those in need. Watching that reminds me how blessed I am - so when I am on my knees tonight I'll remember to thank our Heavenly Father for all he has blessed me with.

1 comment:

  1. What a great reminder, Teri! Thanks for helping me remember how truly & richly blessed we really are.

    ReplyDelete