My big sis is HILARIOUS! She is so jumpy and squeely. She cracks me up! Last sunday, we went to her house for dinner and games. Ster loves his Wii (I'm so glad Santa saved up for it!) and couldn't wait to get down there and play some of his games with Paula. So, while tim and i are in the kitchen making dinner, Papsqueak and Paula and Ster and Kerry raced. I'm not sure if they raced in SpeedRacer or Mariocart - but either way it was hilarious. I could hear "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" and "crap crap crap crap" and all sorts of squeels and giggles. And when she did really well - well, lets just say there were all sorts of cheers from her. We all knew she did well. Oh, and when she won, you could hear her jumping up and down with glee. Kind of like a little kid.
I'm gonna post a video I took - it isn't very good, but if you listen you get a little sampling of what she sounds like.
The funniest thing is that when she first got her Wii, she played and laughed and squeeled so much that her neighbors hurried over to check to make sure she was okay!
6 years ago

Oh, how I miss you & Paula!! Those giggles & squeals are just the best. Thanks for sharing. =)
ReplyDelete