CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rambling

Isn't Tony DiNozzo on NCIS just so cute? I love to watch that show. He cracks me up and is just so dang cute.


On another note, we went bowling tonight. We went a couple of weeks ago and Ster had a ball - so now he wants to go ALL THE TIME! Tim's group had a meeting and they decided to go bowling. We had a blast - and, I beat Tim by one whole point!!! Ster did pretty good too (with the bumper pad thingy) at 93. I think we've found our new family activity. Anyway, I think there is something hinky at the bowling alley. Not that I get strikes often, but in the three real games we've played I've gotten 2 strikes each game. and what happened next? I'd get a gutter ball or maybe 1 pin down if I was lucky. Seriously. What's up with that? Why can't I get 2 strikes in a row??? Sheesh. That is reserved for Tim.

In college, my favoritest class was bowling. It took me almost all quarter to get it down and figure out exactly how to toss the ball to actually do any good. I guess it means I'll have to go bowling two times a week for the next couple of months to get it down pat again =)

1 comment:

  1. I think bowling gets so little respect for how fun of a group game it is. If only the balls weren't so dang heavy! =)

    ReplyDelete