CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I just found the best blog to stalk!!!! www.sistasinzion.com What a find! The two ladies are black and LDS and have written the BEST stuff. I giggle and laugh every time I read a new one. I can't seem to get enough - mostly because I haven't been on it very long, but I am reading all sorts of posts that crack me up.

Reading their site should help me pass an hour or so every night til Tim comes home.

Speaking of Tim, he is on vacation. That is what I call all of his trips - he goes to exciting places and has time to check out the area or to scuba dive or whatever. He left Sunday morning and will get back on the 27th - and in between he'll have stopped in Delaware, Spain, somewhere in Africa, Greece, Italy and Florida. Four days in Italy - what fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're alone for awhile again. Too bad you couldn't join him on some of these jaunts!

    I'll have to check that blog out; thanks for the recommendation. =)

    ReplyDelete