CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another day

stuck in my room. At least my head isn't throbbing right now. My chest hurts from coughing so much, but at least my head doesn't hurt. I am so tired of being sick - I'm a lazy person and perfectly content to watch movies, until I'm forced to watch TV all day.

I'm a wimp, what can I say!

On a bright side - I watched some people move yesterday and I am sooooo thrilled! I like the owners of the house - but the daughter, her hubby, and their kids drive me crazy. But they are out! The hubby had moved out awhile ago but they got back together and moved out. Hip Hip Horray! Now my dogs (scratch that - dog) won't be barking as much at them. Now I won't have to listen to the music of the obnoxious people as they come and go and sit in their car. (It was lots of fun yesterday with a migraine listening to the boom boom boom of their stupid car radio). Lets just hope they don't move back in!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!!! I am with you girl. Couldn't say goodbye fast enough. We have waited way to long for this day. Now if they can just stay away. So far, not so good. She has been back everyday!!!! Cross you fingers that it will get better. Can you imagine the relief on the parents part??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fun to have obnoxious neighbors! We were so glad to leave our last apartment complex for that kind of reason.

    ReplyDelete