Sheesh. I'm bored out of my mind! Today I have left my room for the kitchen and bathroom - and no other part of the house. For the most part, I feel better. When my cough medicine wears off I start to feel icky - but I've learned my lesson and eat something small before I take the medicine so I don't feel like I'm gonna puke. And I'm sooooo hot! I can't cool off - unless I've just taken a nap and then I sweat so much that I'm damp and freezing. (I know - TMI).
About the only productive thing I've done this weekend is clean my bathroom toilet. Saturday, I felt like I was going to puke (my lesson learned - empty tummy + medicine = sick feeling) so I cleaned it inside and out. Can't puke in a dirty toilet! I just can't.
And to change the subject - I think Duke is getting depressed. Not only do I get to listen to Sterling say he misses Tundra, but Duke just moping around. Duke spent last night inside - which is only the 3rd time we've allowed him to stay inside unless they were in the laundry room - and just didn't want to leave. He comes inside and mopes around and just lays there. He does get a little playful, but unless we are playing with him he lays there. Oh, and he follows daddy around. It makes me so sad. Maybe he's afraid we'll take him somewhere and not bring him back. Anyway, last night we let him stay inside. He started out on the floor by Tim (he's a daddy's boy - just like Ster and Tundra). We never really house-broke him, so I couldn't sleep thinking he would wake up and pee somewhere. I tried to get him outside around 1:30 - but he would not go. It took Tim telling him to go downstairs to get him to move from our room. But I couldn't get him outside. Must not have had to go =) At 2:30, I tried AGAIN but when I managed to get him to go outside he stood by the door giving me those sad little eyes. So I brought him back in. Well, he made it to the bed before I did - and ended up on my side of the bed half way down. So, I ended up sleeping (or attempting to sleep) curled in a ball until 5:30 when I just couldn't take it anymore and FORCED him outside. The things we do for our children!
I better go - time to get dressed! We can't eat at the table unless we are fully dressed (a rule that was put into effect when Jayden's dad came to live with us - he thought it was appropriate to come to the table without a shirt. Hey - I was fine with that because it meant that he actually showered, and he only showered maybe once a week. Working construction. Stinky. Dirty. Gross.)
Have I rambled enough?
6 years ago

So sorry you have been sick. Better get better so you can take this trailer out for the first time this year. It might be the only time it goes this year. How sad!
ReplyDeleteI hate being sick! Hope you get better soon.
ReplyDelete