Seriously, I have been pretty worried about this. Ster is still pretty tender hearted and gets upset with he is in last place. So of course I'm going to worry and stew that his car is going to be last. (I'll feel bad for whoever has the last-place car - I just hope it is someone other than Ster!) Anyway, one of the scout leaders had a little workshop at his house today and he cut out Ster's car. Since I had not one idea of what it should look like, and Ster's idea of the perfect car would be something a more knowledgable person would build, Bro. Sisson offered a couple of ideas. Ster grabbed onto the first idea and so now we are building this:
Bro. Sisson told us we'd need to sand it down and then paint it. So Ster was just all fired up to come home and sand it. So sand it we did. Not really good, but he was insistent that he sanded all areas. I've thought about taking it now that he's asleep and sanding it smoother, but it's his car. Anyway, while we were sanding it, I told Ster that tomorrow we'd go get some paint. And guess what that little fart told me? That Bro. Sisson had to help him because a girl couldn't do it. Little pissant!
So in the next day or so, you should see a finished project.

I'm so dreading those scouts/pine wood derby days!!! That is not up my alley.
ReplyDelete