I check out who has been arrested in Utah County! Yep, you read it. I check on who has been BUSTED! You know, you can see some interesting people on there. For instance, I found out that a former neighbor was arrested. For stalking, no less! It has been quite entertaining. Like - who smiles for their mug shot? And why don't people brush their hair? I mean, if I know I'm going to be in a picture and can't get out of it then I will atleast make myself look presentable.
Now for an update on my project - and I know I can post this without my aunt knowing about it. It is a gift for my aunt who is battling cancer right now. A very strong lady. I'm close to finishing the quilt I am making and I am sooooo excited! It isn't perfect and I'm really sad about that - I can see all my flaws. But I like it and am very proud of it. This is the second quilt I've ever made and it wasn't an easy pattern (smart people start off with "beginner" projects and then work their way toward the harder ones. me - I start off with medium projects and then go easier). It may not be perfect, but I love it. And I hope my aunt likes it. We'll see how it looks when it is quilted! But, since I finished the squares tonight, I wanted to post a picture. I'm going to get more fabric tomorrow so that I can finish up the top and get it to the quilters next week. I'm so excited!!
Now if only I could get a sewing machine that didn't keep acting up. Preferably one that would sew perfectly so there were no flaws in the quilt. Cuz, you know, it was all the sewing machine's fault that my quilt isn't perfect.

That's nice, Teri!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful. You're so talented.
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the materials you chose! And it's laid out so perfectly.
ReplyDeleteTeri, it looks fabulous! I hope your machine behaves so you can finish it up quickly. Please be sure to take a pic once it's finished before you send it off! It is hard to believe that is only your second quilt!
ReplyDelete