CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sister Wives

I'm watching Sister Wives on TLC right now. It is interesting. Really - which surprised me. I guess when I think of polygamists, I picture women with long hair in braids, long dress, and what looks like pants underneath the dress. These ladies dress normal! I don't agree with what they are doing, but there are some positive points to being part of a polygamist family.

1 - Cooks. There would be additional cooks so instead of cooking every other night (Tim is absolutely wonderful and takes turns cooking) I would only have to cook a couple of times a week.

2 - Cleaning. there would be more hands to help clean. yes, more hands to make a mess but those hands can clean up! How nice would that be. You know, if there were 10 kids, I wouldn't have to clean at all because between them and my sister wives I wouldn't have to lift a finger.

3 - Day Care. I wouldn't have to shell out the money for day care. Of course it isn't like i have 5 more years of day care.

So, I've decided that Tim needs another couple of wives. I could use a couple of sister wives - one who specializes in cooking and one in cleaning and one in yard work would be ideal. Now, Tim might not agree. For some reason he seems to think that one wife at a time is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment